Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trailer Trash

I love movies. Movie trailers. Movie pop corn...actually no I despise pop corn. But I am looking forward to a few films that await me in the future. Some are closer than others.

Start with a code blue/green..teal? (I couldn't decide btwn the the mild cool colors) all that to say, I'll so see it but ..not at midnight.



Here is the thing the premise is brilliant. Examining apartheid. But those aliens, actually give me goosebumps, and the sounds. I can't sit through that sans sedative.



The world will not end in natural disaster. It will end when I push the button.




Code: Orange Yellow- excitement level - meaning this looks good, damn good.









Yep. The Dude!!!



not to be a sap. but i really do..love new york. its enchanting.


too be continued...

No comments: