Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Current Events

1. Well, I watched the Dolphins/ Colts game, and have decided that even I could beat the Dolphins. I mean no single handedly no no. Fran Drescher as my tight end, Ruby Dee doing safety, with Mia Jackson calling the plays. What a bunch O tards. I am no football expert but even I know that if you have the ball for 45 mins out of the entire game..you should..statistically win. I may become a colts fan. As for now its the Pitty Stealers.. GOD I can't wait for basketball season.... MIAMI!!!

2. Plaxico Burress. Talk about having the worst day ever. I won't go into how the legal system, and in this case the criminal justice system is clearly designed to empower and oppress certain groups of ehm..people. With its minimum sentence requirements, rockafellar drug laws, blah blah blah. You see where I am going, I digress. Plaxico not only was taken away for two years to a STATE prison..and thats some Oz level, soap on a rope stuff, BUT he shot himself in the thigh by accident to get there. Literally insult to injury. And on top of that..he sounds like a corporation. (too soon?). Well..here's hoping the inmates are Giants fans, i wonder if he is a wide receiver... (poor form, its way too soon for that one) (I apologize). Do any of the black nfl stars...not goto jail?

3. Briefly- My suggestions for the Real Housewives of Atlanta... Stiletto Goulashes. [Leans over and nudges FEMA] heyyy... (whispering) nows your chance! redeem yourself there are ethnic people in georgia too (duh).


Just Call me Brenda Blackman. And thats it for this edition of I watched the news.

not related. i just love this video

No comments: