Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meaty- Beefy-Yum yum

The good news! I went out the house today- the bad news- I had an interaction with a toddler that kept screaming " DONT EAT ME" at my personal knee cap. I have learned my lesson. Not that any one asked but here are some of my favorite music "beefs" if you will.


Nas v. Hov



the return



hov is dope but hrm. we shall say check and checkmate. point nas.



Pac v. Big

so- I love when they just use the same track, why? It's extra rude.
The original track...



* i just want to point out that on kims part..the bleeped out the word "throat"..sheesh (giggle)

..the attack



Pac goes soo hard. check mate!

wait..this is my fav version of this video

Gangsta Hall o Fame:



Drake and Young Cash
now this isnt beef- but young c's remake is hilarious.


Drake- original



Young Cash (with extra salt)



Break up song summer 2009? we have a winner!! Line of the song "like a heroin addict i woulda' shot that bitch up"...


Keri Hilson v. Beyonce and Ciara


there is no response... cause i mean..I love Keri but has she checked around lately but uh, Beyonce is the shiznight.

Fan response- (excuse his breakfast rituals)



YOU STRANGER!!! teheee

No comments: