Saturday, September 12, 2009

Roc of the Ages.

Chronological Order:

1. Motorcade with David Patterson and my bestie and my bestie's little bro. D pat and I talk about the finer things in life. Uh like Curb Your Enthusiasm.


---> take the cade through central park- harlem to tsq 10mins. flat (on a friday night)

2. MSG- arrive- Backstage. literally bump into: Avril, JT, Wale, Pharrell
2a. Attend the best concert of my friggin life, I am not even ready to talk about that.

I just realized that Venus v Mars= Girls v. Boy (clever hov). This song is sexy and one of my fav on the album....


Yesssss. Try not to dance. Sheesh!


3. Black Door: Crash a private party meet up with trouble makers..free shots

bathroom @ blackdoor

4. Leave black door to head to 40/40 but..the group of use randomly get picked up by a stretch limo instead, which takes us where? haha West Vill

5. Find an underground cave bar. Free shots.
5a. I break up a a marriage engagement..let it be known that I was minding my business.

<- Bar w/ books..underground- welcome home..me


6. Take the business uptown to the diner, and crash and tats floor.


sheesh.

No comments: