Monday, September 21, 2009

thats not funny.

Uh. but it is. a few clips that were supposed to be seriously sad, that i've found seriously ticklish.

Meet Joe Black.
I wont lie. I love this movie. I own this movie..(i stole it from someone in t2). But this part..


the first car, alright, tragic.
the second, el-oh-el.


Jurassic Park. Timmy gets fried. :36
she

when is electrocution not funny? someone get that chick a sedative.. she probably founded fml.


Deep Blue Sea. I think you know where I am going with this.



Wanted.
Morgan Freeman in my head is God, or the voice of God. And generally a responsible old, respectable dude so when he uses swear words... I pee a little bit.



Personal Aside:
does anyone think that Gerard Butler looks like James Mcavoy if James ate a touch more protein?

butlervsmcavoy_sm.0.0.0x0.135x124.jpeg






Personal Aside Number Two:
did anyone else think that james mcavoy in chronicles of narnia was a pedophile. Because in talking to people, I am the only one disturbed by Mr. Tummus and his bedroom eyes..and the fact that he roofies a child.



even in german. you knows it wrong.

No comments: