Monday, September 14, 2009

Mind Sex

Wanted to share this because it is immaculate and beautiful and sparkling. I've seen Rives a bunch of times live @ the Nuyorican Cafe dwtn, one of my favorite places at home, its a poetry spot. Well, no, it is a poetry revolution. yes. One of my best friends happens to be one of the worlds greatest slam poets, Jaylene Clark. And a few of my other friends are phenomenally gifted as well. Josh, Rip, Marshall, Kessed, Falu

So here is the clip from Rives...




Here is my love. Jaylene



Joshua Bennet the genius.


Explanation- Rip (Jaime), Falu, Marshall (Soulful Jones) and Kessed make up Writers Block, a phenom ..Here's their trailer


ever feel like a hiccup amongst lyrical genius? well that what i feel like amongst these greats they blow me away, always. (in a great way)

Soulful and Kessed- this one is a brillian concept. sheeesh

No comments: