Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Inglorious Return

I am back to the blog scene with, a vengeance? Not so much. It seems that my life has deteriorated to the limitless ether of the internet. Welcome to post grad depression? I'll call it an opportunity for self realization, and my (personal) re introduction to the ..real world. To get further acquainted with reality, I've started watching television and that experience has proven to add more questions than answers, I mean is this real life?




what the eff?
Its things like this that make me wonder why I even venture out of the literary cave of theory, analysis and academic cynicism I've grown to love. Because I find it deeply disturbing that products like this even exist and are marketed to the general public. Consider the implications...

1. the irrational obsession with youth
2. that no matter what is done the body is a site of imperfection where there is always opportunity for improvement
3. spending money to become physically beautiful is the key to happiness
4. neck fat???? REALLYY??!!!!!

I know there is something more.

No comments: